Skip to main content

a Tuesday morning...

I wished I didn't have to make these titles all the time.. nahihirapan ako to make a title for everything.. hehe.. I'm listening to Israel Kamakawiwo's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" an oldies song which has a new nice beat from the movie 50 first dates.. I just got up and all I can say, this song causes my heart to skip a beat.. hehe.. nakz.. so early to be senti noh?!

Anyways, I just got up and am downloading one of the funny songs sa movie White Chicks entitled "A thousand miles" hehe.. im sure this would cause a lot of laughter in our home. hehe..

Yesterday was the first day of the real world for 2005.. but 2004 kept on reminding me and hopes to come back.. whew.. but nope.. on I must go.. nga pala.. I'm so sorry for being insensitive enough not to note that a TSUNAMI has devastated thousands of lives late December.. I'm sorry for not putting it on my blog.. whew.. wish them all hope and peace..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute pix

a nice photo of a boquet of flowers i'd like to have if ever i got married.. naykz.. hahahahah... wala gud palusot lang.. ibutang man gud nako sa friendster then naa limit sa sizes na pwede i-upload sa photobucket.. so im trying it here hhahahaha... hope this works..

What?! SSS lang?!?!

A funny but understandably innocent situation occured to be last Saturday that truly made me think a lot.... as in A LOT.. I was approaching the elevator on our 14th floor office at Landco when suddenly a bunch of people from the other office was also on their way.. since the building was considered as a 'smart building' hehe.. smart daw coz there aren't any buttons inside the elevator.. what you do is you press the desired floor you'd like to go to on the outside then the elevator screen shows you which door you are assigned, which then would take you to your desired floor.. hayy haba! Anyways Elevator C is the dreaded door since it's always stuck, rarely is running properly plus there are fears of being stranded because of it's MOODS hehehe.. as we call it. Now to make the long story short.. we were assigned to elevator C and one could hear shrieks and ayyy's of some people knowing we would be using the dreaded elevator.. plus there were qualms of death! ...
Today I realize he's gone and I can't do anything about it. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what people might think as of the moment, majority would say "what?! you're still at it after months?" "tanga tanga mo naman.. tagal mong ma-over!" "It's your fault, iniisip mo kasi always" blah blah blah... but hey, I did not wish for this to happen, neither did I intend for it to linger on for a long time. It is not easy to find a love, but it's more difficult to lose a love. All day today, I was thinking of WHY?!.. went to a Harry Potter movie with my family but thoughts kept coming in my mind.. sa car pa lang I was blaming myself and even my brothers for what was happening to me (It's my fault I am far, it's my brother's fault kung di lang sana nila pinagpalit mga gf nila!, it's my grandfather's fault if he hadn't cheated!).. I'm so horrid, blaming others for the things that are happening to me. But then, I realized how go...