Skip to main content

So Many Events...

It's been almost a month since my graduation from MBA last April 28. Things have been very hectic lately with unforeseen events that shaped me the last few weeks. nakz.

Basically, graduated from MBA in April 2007, beforehand, was bugged by an extortionist for my thesis 2days before my 27th birthday! (hay, believe it!). Then my grandmother fell off a jeepney, got hip replacement... whew 100k!

Now, just last week, got my bloodwork and discovered I am diabetic! went to my OB GYNE and was told that I may not be able to produce enough hormones to have my egg mature, in short, may not be able to produce kids! hahahay.. plus to make things worst, she said I have the blueprint of someone who would probably have cancer of the uterus. whoah. Going to start sets of medications on the 21st, followed by a massive bloodflow 10days after. sheez.. in short, im sick!

Anyways, it might cause most to be depressed but honestly I'm not. It has somehow helped me to become better myself. Better in the sense that I don't take things forgranted anymore, I am aware of the things I do and the people around me.

So, there you go, updates for now.. hehehe.. here are some pix of the events.

Uncle Sonny, Sunshine and I at the hospital with Granny.


Emmanuel's 12th birthday party at our house.


hehe.. the clan peeps at emem's birthday party.


Gclan on Emem's Birthday Party.


Me, looking old at 27.

Comments

Francis Simisim said…
nice blog! kita ko un blog mo at tsinoy forum. nice to meet u

check mine din at http://soshallwe.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

cute pix

a nice photo of a boquet of flowers i'd like to have if ever i got married.. naykz.. hahahahah... wala gud palusot lang.. ibutang man gud nako sa friendster then naa limit sa sizes na pwede i-upload sa photobucket.. so im trying it here hhahahaha... hope this works..
Today I realize he's gone and I can't do anything about it. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what people might think as of the moment, majority would say "what?! you're still at it after months?" "tanga tanga mo naman.. tagal mong ma-over!" "It's your fault, iniisip mo kasi always" blah blah blah... but hey, I did not wish for this to happen, neither did I intend for it to linger on for a long time. It is not easy to find a love, but it's more difficult to lose a love. All day today, I was thinking of WHY?!.. went to a Harry Potter movie with my family but thoughts kept coming in my mind.. sa car pa lang I was blaming myself and even my brothers for what was happening to me (It's my fault I am far, it's my brother's fault kung di lang sana nila pinagpalit mga gf nila!, it's my grandfather's fault if he hadn't cheated!).. I'm so horrid, blaming others for the things that are happening to me. But then, I realized how go...

What?! SSS lang?!?!

A funny but understandably innocent situation occured to be last Saturday that truly made me think a lot.... as in A LOT.. I was approaching the elevator on our 14th floor office at Landco when suddenly a bunch of people from the other office was also on their way.. since the building was considered as a 'smart building' hehe.. smart daw coz there aren't any buttons inside the elevator.. what you do is you press the desired floor you'd like to go to on the outside then the elevator screen shows you which door you are assigned, which then would take you to your desired floor.. hayy haba! Anyways Elevator C is the dreaded door since it's always stuck, rarely is running properly plus there are fears of being stranded because of it's MOODS hehehe.. as we call it. Now to make the long story short.. we were assigned to elevator C and one could hear shrieks and ayyy's of some people knowing we would be using the dreaded elevator.. plus there were qualms of death! ...